About Me.

Hi, my name is Felix and welcome to my blog for 2016, I am in Year 6 and from Australia. I like AFL (Australian Rules football), Soccer movies, (Star Wars Indiana Jones and Harry Potter) You Tube, family and friends and food, I do not have a favoute food, but meat is good to me. My favoute Star Wars movie is Return of the Jedi. (1983) and my least is The Phantom Menace (1999), my favoute Indiana Jones movie is Raiders of the lost Ark (1981) and my least is Temple of Doom (1984) In the AFL, I go for the Brisbane Lions. (My dad was a Roys fan back in the dayL) In Soccer I go for Melbourne Victory in the A-League and Manchester United in the BPL. In Mourinho we trust.

I also like tennis, I have 2 favour players one is Roger Federer from Switzerland and Novak Djokovic from Serbia. Who is better? Andy Murray or Roger Federer, I think Federer.

My favoute You Tubers is Chris Stuckmann, The Unusual Suspect and the one and only Munching comedy, who has 7 million subs and munch more. I also love my family and friends. Make sure you stick to the blog guidelines, comment and have, FUN!!!

Poll down below.

One thought on “About Me.